This website is the property of ADDKEM SPECIALTIES , SL with VAT number B98621766 and address in Ronda Narciso Monturiol Nº 5 – 2º – 5, 46980 Paterna (VALENCIA) – Spain and Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia in Volume 9777 Folio 121, Sheet V158983, 1st registration.
For any questions or proposals, contact us at the e-mail: email@example.com. This website is governed by the regulations exclusively applicable in Spain, being subject to it, both nationals and foreigners who use this website. Access to our website by the USER is free and is subject to prior reading and full, express and unreserved acceptance of these GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE in force at the time of access, which we ask you to read carefully. The USER when using our portal, its contents or services, accepts and expressly submits to the general conditions of use thereof. If the user does not agree with these conditions of use, he must refrain from using this portal and operating through it.At any time we can modify the presentation and configuration of our website, expand or reduce services, and even delete it from the network, as well as the services and content provided, all unilaterally and without prior notice.
A. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: All content, texts, images, brands and source codes are owned by us or by third parties who have acquired their exploitation rights, and are protected by Intellectual and Industrial Property rights. The user only has the right to private, non-profit use of them, and needs express authorization to modify, reproduce, exploit, distribute or exercise any right belonging to their owner.
- RESPONSIBLE: see data in the heading.
- PURPOSES, LEGITIMATION AND CONSERVATION: of the data processing sent through: · Contact Form. Purpose: To provide you with a means by which you can contact us and answer your requests for information, as well as send you communications about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (email, SMS, WhatsApp), if you check the box acceptance. Legitimation: The consent of the user when requesting information through our contact form and when checking the acceptance box for sending information. Conservation: Once your request has been resolved through our form or answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment, and if you have agreed to receive commercial shipments,until you request their cancellation. · Sending emails. Purpose: Answer your requests for information, respond to your requests and answer your questions or doubts. In case of receiving your Curriculum Vitae, your personal and curricular data may be part of our databases to participate in our present and future selection processes. Legitimation: The consent of the user when requesting information through the email address or sending us their data and CV to participate in our selection processes. Conservation: Once your request is answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment. In the case of receiving your CV, your data may be kept for a maximum year for future selection processes.Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so. The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years, or where appropriate, have sufficient legal capacity to contract. The personal data requested is necessary to manage your requests, register you as a user and / or provide you with the services that you may contract, so if you do not provide them, we will not be able to serve you correctly or provide the service you have requested. In any case, we reserve the right to decide whether or not to include your personal data and other information in our databases.The personal data requested is necessary to manage your requests, register you as a user and / or provide you with the services that you may contract, so if you do not provide them, we will not be able to serve you correctly or provide the service you have requested. In any case, we reserve the right to decide whether or not to include your personal data and other information in our databases.The personal data requested is necessary to manage your requests, register you as a user and / or provide you with the services that you may contract, so if you do not provide them, we will not be able to serve you correctly or provide the service you have requested. In any case, we reserve the right to decide whether or not to include your personal data and other information in our databases.
- RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA: Your data is confidential and will not be transferred to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation.
- RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA: Anyone can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case, the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously. Likewise, you can exercise the following rights: · Request access to your personal data or its rectification when they are inaccurate. · Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. · Request the limitation of its treatment in certain circumstances. · Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.· Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations. · Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations. Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the person in charge at their postal or electronic address (indicated in section A), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right to be exercised and with respect to which personal data. In case of divergences with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).specifying the right to be exercised and regarding what personal data. In case of divergences with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).specifying the right to be exercised and regarding what personal data. In case of divergences with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA: With the aim of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data supplied from its alteration, loss and treatment or unauthorized access.
D. RESPONSIBILITIES: By making this website available to the user, we want to offer a quality service, using the utmost diligence in providing it, as well as in the technological means used. However, we will not be responsible for the presence of viruses and other elements that may in any way damage the user’s computer system. We do not guarantee that the availability of the service will be continuous and uninterrupted. The USER is prohibited from any type of action on our portal that causes an excessive operating overload to our computer systems, as well as the introduction of viruses, or installation of robots, or software that alters the normal operation of our website, or ultimately may cause damage to our computer systems. The USER assumes all responsibility derived from the use of our website.The USER acknowledges that he has understood all the information regarding the conditions of use of our portal, and acknowledges that they are sufficient for the exclusion of the error in them, and therefore, he accepts them integrally and expressly.